- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil – 2p
- 4 Large eggs – 50p
- 2tbsp milk – 1p
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese – 22p
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Red onion – 3p
- A handful of frozen peas – 5p
- A handful of frozen broad beans – 10p
- A handful of green beans – 10p
- A handful of sugar snap peas – 10p
- A handful of spinach 6p
- Fresh Parsley
- 20g Italian hard cheese 5p
- Heat oil in a frying pan, slice red onion and add to pan, whilst the onion is cooking, chop the fine beans and sugar snap peas into bite size pieces.
- Add fine beans to the onions, along with the frozen broad beans and peas. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the veg is warmed through.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook for a further minute.
- Next in a bowl whisk the four eggs, milk, salt & Pepper, and mature cheese. then put into the pan along with the veg. At this point add the spinach.
- Stir it round, you want to move the eggs to cook them through. Remember you are not making scrambled eggs, so you need to move it to cook the eggs but don’t over mix.
- Once the egg is setting on the bottom, remove from the heat and place under a medium to high grill to set the top. This will take about 2-3 minutes. Keep an eye on it, so it doesn’t burn.
- Once it is set turn out onto a plate and sprinkle with parsley and hard Italian cheese.