Makes 6 Pancakes
- 135g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp. Caster sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 130ml Milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Sieve flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a bowl
- beat egg and add to milk
- Melt the butter and add to wet mixture, be careful that the butter is not hot when added.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry until you have a smooth, thick batter.
- Heat a small amount of butter in a frying pan, removing the excess.
- Add 2 dessert spoons of batter mix to the pan and spread out into a saucer size pancake. Once lightly browned on one side flip over and cook the other side.
- Repeat this until all pancakes are cooked.
- Layer with fruit, yoghurt and maple syrup.
If you make to many pancakes you can freeze them for another day, although I doubt you will have any left.